We have decided to put the product to test to not only see if it works as a facial primer but to see if it becomes the best primer for dry skin based on its claims.
- First, we have used the Nivea Post-Shave Balm on the left side of our face while using one of our best primers for dry skin, Too Faced Hang OverRX Replenishing Face Primer, that we already know that it does wonders to our dry skin on the right side of our face to be able to compare the performance of the balm in comparison to the regular primer. That day, we have skipped moisturizing to fully test the capabilities of the balm on our dry skin.
- Second, we applied one of our best foundations for dry skin that we know will look flawless and very hydrating on our face on both sides. We used Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation for Dry Skin by L’Oréal Paris to make sure it doesn’t interfere with performance of the balm/primer.
- Our thoughts are built based on:
- How it applies
- Immediately prior to makeup application
- After 4 hours of makeup application
- After 8 hours of makeup application