- Open your clean dry container and put the aloe Vera gel. It’s been proven that aloe Vera is very moisturizing and soothing. It helps with redness and skin texture.
- Add the same amount of any available water based moisturizer. It will help keep your skin moisturized though out the day by forming a barrier between your make-up, that can strip away moisture from you face, and your skin.
- Add a couple drops of your favorite foundation or tinted moisturizer to add up some color.
- Add a pinch of loose face powder. (You can scrape some out of an old face powder pan you had). Powder is added to achieve a smooth creamy consistency. We do not recommend using baby powder as it is not the best option. Avoid adding too much so that it doesn’t become too thick.
- You may add a couple drops of sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun during the day.
- Mix with the back of your brush until smooth.
- Store at a cool dry place.